Thanks Sachin Once Again for 200 runs : Videos

"Sachin created History once again..and now the creation of histories by sachin is an old news "




Cant find words to tell what Sachin you are..I heard a news reporter saying God told Sachin to go on Earth play Cricket and come back, but I dont agree perhaps God also doubt how this master got this much..I send him to play not to conquer the Cricket.


Anyways, just like all other indians, I am also feeling delighted to be countryman of Sachin's country. Really sensational.

Guys, I went through youtube to watch the video of sachin's great triumph, but its my cute feelings that is telling me to post all videos in blog.
































At last, I pay my sad to all budget analysts who could not get on to TV screen due to our master Sachin. Sachin you rocked and made us forget the political/regional budget of Mamta with cheers.

1 comments:

Tech Shankar said...

I like your post. I love Sachin. Congrats dear little Master.

Sachin Tendulkar's Kids,Wife- Rare Picture Collections

Post a Comment

text

Sponsors

Official Sponsor to this blog
www.rAaFatRola.com

Advertise With Us

To Advertise on this blog,please contact tagaineha@gmail.com

Share With Friends/Bookmark


Share/Save/Bookmark