Rohit's letter to home

Rohit studying in college wrote a letter home:
"Dear Ba and Bapuji ,
I feel miserable because I have to keep writing for money. I feel ashamed and unhappy. I have to ask for another hundred, but every cell in my body rebels. I beg on bended knee that you forgive me.
Your son,
Rohit.
p.s :
I felt so terrible, I ran after the mailman who picked this letter from the Mailbox. I wanted to take this letter and burn it. I prayed that I could get it back and burn the letter. But it was too late. The mailman had already taken my letter"
A few days later he received a letter from Kanjibhai his father. It read:
"Dear Rohit ,
Your prayers were answered. Your letter never came!"
Love,
Your Bapuji.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

text

Sponsors

Official Sponsor to this blog
www.rAaFatRola.com

Advertise With Us

To Advertise on this blog,please contact tagaineha@gmail.com

Share With Friends/Bookmark


Share/Save/Bookmark